201 E. Whittier St.
St. Francis, KS 67756
Home Rich in Architectural Elements on a Large Corner Lot!
If you are looking for a home to escape it all or invite friends and family over for a backyard gathering, this property will suit your needs! The Sellers have taken great care and pride in this home with an endless list of updates to the property that respect the era in which the home was constructed. To keep things maintenance free, the exterior of the home has had siding treatments to eliminate the paint brush while the inside gives a nod to the craftsman style that offers clean and simple character throughout. Enjoy the spacious floor plan which offers 3-4 bedrooms, 2 newly updated bathrooms, a thoughtfully laid out kitchen loaded with top of the line appliances, and a backyard that makes your inner green thumb smile while the squirrels scurry up their personal ladder! Prepare to be amazed…
Click to contact us about this home
- Approx. 2,156 total sq. ft. of living space
- Main Level 1,232 sq. ft. of living area
- Living Area: 18’8 x 13’8, built in shelving for books/entertainment
- Kitchen Area: 15’8 x 13’8, custom cabinets, eat in space overlooking the backyard
- Dining Area: 13’4 x 15’8, original window seating
- Bedroom1: 13’4 x 11’4, custom built ins – large closet
- Bedroom2/Office: 11’3 x 10’7, custom built ins
- Newly Updated Bathroom – classic!
- Carpeting over original hardwoods in Living and Dining Areas
- Access to Covered Back deck, Patio and fenced yard from Kitchen
- Basement, partial:
- Bedroom3: 11’7 x 11’6
- Rec Area/Bedroom4: 19’7 x 12’8
- Newly Updated Bathroom – classic and sensible!
- Utility Room: 16’3 x 9’7 – new flooring, paint, trim
- Additional Features:
- Updated Central Heat & Air
- Hot Water Heater
- Sewer Line updated from House to Alley
- Buried Fiber Internet
- Attic Storage
- Large Closets
- Top of the Line Kitchen Appliances, Washer and Dryer Included
- Newer Windows, Siding, Trim, Soffit & Facia, Roofing
- Updated Wiring
- Detached Garage 24’x16’ w/ additional alley parking
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinklers, front & back yard
- THIS IS ONLY A PARTIAL LISTING OF UPDATES/FEATURES!
- Looking for more photos of this property? Check it out on Zillow, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Trulia.com, or Listhub.com
- Additional Info:
- 2017 Taxes: $1,924.18
- Home Built in: 1928
While information is not guaranteed, it is to believed to be from reliable sources.