PRICE REDUCED $158,000
421 S. Benton
St. Francis, KS 67756
Inviting, updated, and spacious!
It’s not every day that you find a home that is move in ready and fits the budget – but today is your day! With a functional layout that features places of gathering, resting, and entertaining this home would fit your needs. The 3-4 spacious bedrooms, 3 updated bathrooms, open concepts kitchen and dining space is ready to call home with new engineered hardwood floors throughout. When it’s time to relax, enjoy the updated gas fireplace with amazing detail in the upper living area w/ vaulted ceilings and access to the upper deck. In the basement, there are several options for layout depending on your needs with space for up to two bedrooms, office, and game room. Outside – the work is done, sit and enjoy the flower beds from the two decks and lots of yard to roam on the north side of the property. This one is a gem – you must see it to truly appreciate the care and detail that has made his house a home!
Click to contact us about this home
- Main Level
- Split Level Home w/ approx.. 2,460 total sq. ft.
- New Engineered Hardwood Flooring throughout the home!
- Dining Area open to the Kitchen w/ newer stainless steel appliances
- Sitting Area or Optional Dining Space off Kitchen, access to lower deck: 11’6 x 9’6
- Bedroom2: 11’6 x 10’11
- Updated 3/4 bath (walk in shower)
- Entry/Landing with entry from Garage and Front of home
- Newer Windows & Blinds
- Upper Level
- Living Area w/ Refinished Gas Fireplace, window seating, access to upper deck: 34’ x 18’
- Bedroom Suite1: 15’6 x 13’ w/ updated Full Bath, Double Vanity and Storage – AMAZING MORNING SUN!
- Walk-In Closet w/ Laundry Hook ups
- Newer Windows & Blinds
- Rec Area or Study: 15’6 x 12’0 w/ shelving, closets and two bonus storage rooms!
- Bedroom3 Suite w/ 3/4 bath: 11’3 x 9’7 new egress window
- Bedroom4 or Office: 16’1 x 9’7
- Laundry room
- Newer Windows, Newer Carpet
- Additional Info
- Double Car Attached Garage w/ newer doors and tons of closet storage
- PRIVATE OFFICE OR HOBBY SPACE: heated, wired and ready for your retreat! Located in the NW corner of the garage
- Central Heat & Air and Whole House Fan
- Newer Hot Water Heater, Soft Water, and Reverse Osmosis System
- Updated Wiring
- Sewer Line replaced
- Shingles Replaced in 2018 w/ Tamko 30 year shingles
- Windows replaced in 2008 w/ Revere Window Systems
- Newer Vinyl Siding, Wrapped Windows, Facia and Soffits for a Maintenance Free Exterior
- Private Decks, Established Plantings in the yard that is to the North of the property
- Lovely Corner Lot Location on a 8,000 sq. ft. lot
- 2018 Taxes $3,391.28
- Year Built: 1960 w/ many updates along the way
- Midwest Energy: $78.00 avg.
While information is not guaranteed, it is to believed to be from reliable sources.